Click here to donate today.
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity?
- 100% of net proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will fund our work helping local families here in Wicomico County including; Allen, Bivalve, Delmar, Fruitland, Hebron, Jesterville, Mardela Springs, Nanticoke, Nanticoke Acres, Parsonburg, Pittsville, Powellville, Quantico, Salisbury, Sharptown, Tyaskin, Waterview, Whitehaven, and Willards.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
How do I donate my car in the Maryland?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in the State of Maryland?
- The State of Maryland will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.